Fashion Institute of Technology, NYC. 1997 - 1999. Bachelors of Applied Science in Advertising/Design.
Other courses of study: Fine Arts, Package Design, Photography, Art History.
Gibbs College, Montclair NJ. 1999 - 2001. Associates of Applied Science in Graphic Design.
• Excellent conceptual developer
• Problem solves with an enthusiasm for provocative ideas
• Powerful understanding of type design, advertising layout, color, and photography
• Strong communication skills in dealing with coworkers and clients to achieve ultimate results
• Ability to design for multiple mediums
• Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, In Design and Photoshop
• Gallery preparation, art handling, light construction
EXPERIENCE IN THE FIELD
Fine Artist, NYC/NJ. 2000 - present. Creates pop art mixed media and paintings incorporating photography, fine art, graphic and interior design. danpuleo.carbonmade.com Gallery installations include Conartist NYC 2010.conartistnyc.com.The Movement,solo show. 2010. Jersey City Studio Tour. 2009. Paterson Studio Tour, solo show. 2008.
Graphic Artist, NYC/NJ. 2006 - present. Developed with partner branding design for the Backyard Project,an artistic movement drawing its inspiration from everyday raw and simple surroundings. Mediums include logo,
poster and apparel graphic design. bkyrdproject.com
Photographer’s Assistant, NYC/NJ. 1995 - present. Cut the Fat Photography. Ray Lego.Consulted and assisted photographer for fashion and editorial photoshoots. Clients included: Nike, Mercury Records, New Yorker Magazine, and Enyce Clothing.
Stylist Assistant, NYC 1999. Detour Magazine. Prepared merchandise for editorial photoshoots.
Curator, NYC/NJ. 2000 - present. Orchestrated independent group art shows, including: Lower Level Gallery,Ridgewood, NJ. Underground Art Show, Loop Lounge. Passaic Park NJ.
Art Work Coordinator and Restaurant Manager, NJ. 2009 - 2011. Avenue Bistro. Composed monthly art installations. Oversaw restaurant and staff.
DOWNTOWN WEST PALM BEACH 561.255.4573
interior design painting pop art graphic design photography fine art